Hi! I’m Julie! Welcome to my blog. I live around Atlanta, GA with my husband of 20+ years.
I love to read and have been an avid reader for most of my life. Some of my favorite books include:
- The Once & Future King by T.H. White
- Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- Cloudstreet by Tim Winton
- Pilgrim at Tinker Creek by Annie Dillard
- The Shipping News by Annie Proulx
In 2009, I started reading my way through all of the Pulitzer Prize winning novels. At the time I formed a reading group called the Epilogue Book Club, but eventually, only one other person was showing up for meetings, so I discontinued the club and am continuing to read the books on my own.
- Click this link to see the list of Pulitzer Prize winning novels I’ve read so far.
- Click here to see my current reading list.
I am a gadget geek and love technology. I was awarded the Microsoft MVP in Windows Phone for 8 years for my passion and work in user communities with Windows Phone devices, and I’m usually carrying around several electronic gadgets in my purse.
I love all my gadgets & gizmos, but my first loves are my dogs (Raven & Gracie), my cats (Bert & Ernie), books, flowers, needlework, coffee, music and cooking (when the urge hits me). Fun Food Life! is devoted to these things.
Subscribe to Fun Food Life!
To be informed whenever I post new articles to Fun Food Life! you might want to: