The book did not start well for me, but I found the storyline to be quite intriguing. Unfortunately, the book didn’t get any better and eventually fell apart at about the halfway point. I stuck with it until I was more than 3/4th of the way through it when I decided I just couldn’t take it anymore and stopped reading. I found the book to be tedious for several reasons:
- I didn’t care for the writing style
- The story became very boring
- There were far too many gratuitous sexual encounters that didn’t have anything to do with or add anything to the storyline. The encounters appeared to be interjected throughout the book at the author’s fancy.
- I was put off by the overuse of the “F” word and
- The characters were not well developed and were very superficial, so I didn’t care about any of the main characters in the story.
Luckily, I didn’t buy the book. I checked the electronic version of the book out of the Library, so now I can just delete it from my eReader and move on to, hopefully, a better read. I’m sorry for the time I wasted trying to get through this book, but at least I didn’t waste any money on it and since it was electronic, I don’t even have to think about how to dispose of it. There’s a small comfort!