Ah Autumn! Breezy, cooler, lower humidity, shorter days, school buses on the road, blooming spider lilies, labor day, choir practice…..and I joined a gym.
To receive email updates and announcements about the NeedleNerds, please click the subscribe button below.
After you click the subscribe button, you’ll be taken to a screen like this one:
Input your email address in the space provided (next to “your email address). Then input the goofy blue text that is similar to the text in the screenshot below into the “to help prevent spam box.”
Click the gray “Complete Subscription Request” button (underneath the blue letters). Then you will see a message like this one:
- You should get the verification email like the one below within minutes of completing the form – if you don’t received the form, go check your email spam folder.
- Follow the instructions in that email to confirm your registration.
Later on, if you change your mind about receiving email updates about the NeedleNerds, you can unsubscribe at any time (there will be an unsubscribe link on every email you receive that you can click to unsubscribe).
Once you’ve completed your registration, you’ll receive an email any time I post about the NeedleNerds.
I promise that I will:
- Keep the email subscription list private
- Not share your email address with anyone
- Not send you a bunch of junky emails.
Learn More & Connect with the NeedleNerds
- Click here to read more about the NeedleNerds
- Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Ravelry by clicking on the icons below.
What use is a mega church if it isn’t on the frontlines helping those in need? Where are all the funds & donations going, if not to feed the hungry, house the homeless and sheltering and clothing the needy in its local community?. NOW is the time for the religious communities to live the gospel of Jesus. Where are they now?
One of my mother’s early paintings, probably painted in the late 60s/early 70s.